Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Nothing But Joy"

I have never missed out on anything that was meant for me to have. If it was never mine, then it was never meant for me to begin with.

I have never experienced anything that was not meant for me to experience. If I experienced it, then it was to mold me from the old figure into what the experience would create thereafter.

I have nothing but the strongest, propping up the weakened, casting out the weakest, only to invite it back into the vision, stronger than when it initially left.

I have been sucked of my resources to only have them replenished, stronger than what they previously were.

I have been weakened to only have my batteries recharged at a voltage, greater then what I previously was.

At my weakest, I was cast out, only to be brought back in, thus compelling my witness to lend itself to my testimony, further invigorating those that have lost their strength, feel weak or are at a completely weakened and vulnerable state.

But, Glory Be To GOD Almighty!!!

Yesterday's news is still relevant to today's story, especially if have never even read it.

The unspeakable, yet must be spoken ABOUT,

The Smile upon my face,

The Smile that you hear in my voice,

The Smile that you read within this Blog,

I have been BLESSED!

Having gone through the OTHER side to only emerge from THIS side, taking note of all that is IN and AROUND my Life, now and forevermore, "Nothing But Joy."

No, you cannot STEAL it!
No, you cannot BORROW it!
No, you cannot HAVE it!

But I can and will share with you how you can go get your own.

Just so you too can walk around EVERY day, ALL day, with "Nothing But Joy!"

GOD is Great!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

1 comment:

nas said...

Being weak does not equate or define ones strength; sometimes we are humbled into service because serving one another is what relationships are all about. In His Word the creator says that he will give us the desires of our hearts; the question then becomes will we know the what we truly desire and will we know when He fulfills those desires.

I wrote once that intellect does not rule out ignorance, wealth is not always money, and love is attainable and tangible if not compared with fantasy, romance is necessary, listening is mandatory and lying is unacceptable.

One who understands there is nothing you can say or do to make someone love you, and you can't love too much. There is no halfway point, it is unconditional, unexplainable and if deep enough, can be insurmountable...

Smiling Always NAZI