Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

"No Matter What!"

I have made the very conscious Life decision to be "Happy." To not allow anyone to beg, borrow or steal my joy. Sharing is a great thing, but joy is customized FOR you and TO you.

Therefore, you cannot expect people to adequately share in something that was customized per your specs. How could your customization satisfy their needs when it is according to the needs of you?

So, do not allow yourself to become unhappy when someone does not appear to genuinely share in your joy and enthusiasm. Like I said, sharing is a great thing, but.

Even with everything that I have ever been through with everyone that I have been through it with, nothing can supersede or replace....

The Joy,
The Love,
The Peace,
The Harmony,

All of which I simultaneously celebrate at the expense of the alternative, as opposed to me being miserable at the expense of....

The Joy,
The Love,
The Peace,
The Harmony.

The celebration shall continue, "No Matter What!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: