Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 06, 2011

"Chalk on the Blackboard"

The possibility of spending the remainder of a Lifetime in complete and utter clarity quenches my thirst and satisfies my otherwise insatiable appetite.

To no longer make a mockery out of Life's plethora of opportunities that illuminates the otherwise dark corridor that leads me "straight" to the door, that I need to walk through.

When my Life is no more, may I have imparted all of my Life Lessons having used all of the "Chalk on the Blackboard."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Son I really believe that you would have used all the chalk on the blackboard as well as filled up all the blackboards within your grasp...

Corey A. Ford said...

Thank you very much Lawrence...to make more deposits than withdrawals...

Smile,
Corey