Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Something To Hold On To"

Many people grab hold of many different things when they feel like they are falling, having already fell, needing to break their fall or just a lift up from their fall.

We are LOOKING for something tangible to grab ahold of, but it is always what we do not see that supports us during the most dramatic falls within our lives.

Instead of looking AROUND to see who saw us fall, we should be looking UP to the one that will support us as we get back up and dust ourselves off, again.

That's right, I said again. Until we find ourselves hitting our stride, we shall continue the need to dust ourselves off from time to time. Prayerfully, it will not be due to the fact that we are tripping over the same things, in the same place that we previously tripped over them at.

As long as we are tripping over new things that we have learned and not the same old things that we oft times churn, do not worry about WHO saw you fall, so long as you continue to get back up AGAIN, so that Life, Love and GOD can give you "Something To Hold On To."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: