Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Hater's!"

It's alright "Hater's!"

I'm not looking AT you,
I'm looking PAST you,
Because I see right THROUGH you!

Thank you for the inspiration,
As I get a glimpse of my Salvation,
Over yonder on THAT horizon.

The mere fact that HE rose on the third day,
Allows ME to keep on rising.

Keep climbing,
To the peaks that I was meant and DESIGNED to scale.

I have no choice BUT to succeed,
For I am void of the option to fail.

It is easy to see,
All that you were purposely customized to be,
When you look at yourself the same way that I now see HIM...looking at me.

Or could it be that I now feel HIM completely,
And not as I used to,
Incomplete and partially?

Not due to a lack of effort on HIS behalf,
Just a STRONGER,
More FOCUSED effort so that I can now do the correct math,
Adding up all of what HE has done for me.

But, since I cannot count that high,
I scoff at the notion to even give it a try.

When you see yourself as LESS than,
The "Hater's" see themselves as GREATER than.

But since Math was not their favorite subject,
We should not allow them to be the predicate...

HE sees me the same way that HE has always seen me.
And now I see me the same way that HE has always seen me.

Not perfect, but perfectly!

It's alright "Hater's!"

I'm not looking AT you,
I'm looking PAST you,
Because I see right THROUGH you!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

2 comments:

Crystal said...

"We cannot blame or try to punish another for what we have done to ourselves"

Corey A. Ford said...

Due to the fact that "accountability" is paramount to self, you are absolutely correct Crystal. However, I do believe that everything in Life plays a role IN our lives, good, bad and otherwise. It is not a blame game, but just a point of reference to get a better picture within our frame.