Smile And Love Always!

Monday, January 03, 2011

"Back Where I Belong."

After making my way back to the front of the line, I could not ever see myself STEPPING OUT of line again, giving up my spot for something that gave me nothing but heartache in return.

It is a LONG arduous road back, but I have earned back what I initially gave up, having surrendered what was originally mine, further acknowledging that "perceived" greener pastures do not equate to prettier vines.
Whenever you give up your GOD given path, expect nothing but the wrath in the form of Lessons Learned. But the silver lining comes in the form of having re-EARNED what I previously squandered.

Thank goodness, that sometimes silver linings have multiple layers. Back to the front of the line I went, having re-earned all that I ever spent, only to realize that what I thought I "squandered" was stored away as my future inheritance.

When you move out of your skin, it feels good to come home, back within.

The road was arduous and LONG, but it sure feels good to be home, "Back Where I Belong."

Welcome Home!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: