Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 31, 2010

"Epiphany"

Have you ever been clobbered by an Epiphany that made you come to the realization that the VERY purpose that you had been serving had absolutely everything to do, with NOTHING?

Glory Be To GOD!

That extra pep in my step is not arrogance, but the joy that is finally within my HEART.

Glory Be To GOD!

That swagger on full tilt is not over exaggerated confidence, but happiness, derived from the LORD having re-directed my path.

Glory Be To GOD!

Those new italicized thoughts in BOLD have boldly replaced the timid ones of old.

Glory Be To GOD!

I Love you better than I did before because my relationship with GOD has made my heart available to Love you better than I ever have....before.

Glory Be To GOD!

I forgive myself without you forgiving me, so that while you work through your forgiveness process, I can still Love you better than I ever did....before.

Glory Be To GOD!

Angry no more, so I understand your anger from the door, yet I open it anyway to invite you in and be the example that my past has taught me to be, anger-free, so that anger no longer, controls me.

Glory Be To GOD!

Have you ever been clobbered by an Epiphany that made you come to the realization that the VERY purpose that you are now serving has absolutely everything to do, with EVERYTHING?

Glory Be To GOD!

...What has your "Epiphany" taught YOU about YOU?

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: