Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 06, 2010

"Closer"

Every step in the direction of Righteousness, yields at least a bunch of speed bumps and hurdles that are much ado about absolutely nothing.

Simply put in a colloquial sense, "don't waste my time with these meaningless distractions!"

As you get "Closer" TO the LORD in your walk WITH the LORD, you start to appreciate not only the Blessings that you have been in receipt of FROM the LORD, but you appreciate your time more than you have ever before. Borrowed time compels you to better manage your time, hence the need to rid those meaningless distractions powerless over your "Closer" jurisdiction where you and the LORD are getting better acquainted.

Let no ONE or no THING impose upon your growth, your walk, your talk, your well-being, your physical health, your Spiritual wealth, your vibrancy, your GOD given agenda that may or may not include that ONE or that one THING.

If you are not doing anything, then there is nothing to distract you from.

The more that they attempt to DISTRACT, the easier to discern if you should even INTERACT...

It feels good to be back!

Glory Be To GOD for allowing me to get even "Closer!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: