Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

"To Love Like HIM"

"I" Loved you before you even knew what Love was.

"I" forgave you before you even had enough wherewithal to forgive yourself.

"I" protected you when you were most vulnerable.

"I" sheltered you to make you more comfortable.

"I" replenished your strength when you were at your weakest.

"I" raised you above when you were at your lowest.

"I" breathed Life into your thought process to alleviate your stress.

"I" fight for you, "I" battle beside you and "I" give you the victory in the eye of the storm and amongst your most virulent enemies.

"I" give you, ME."

I will spend the rest of my Life trying to emulate the Love of GOD. And as each day brings me closer to my demise, may I one day realize, that although the possibility is indeed slim, I shall keep and die trying, "To Love Like HIM."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing thoughts!