Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 20, 2010

"The Inspiration"

When weakness has you walking around in broad daylight with a flashlight looking for strength, unbeknownst to you, you are also looking for something and/or someone to grab a hold of for Love, comfort and support.

But at the time, there is seemingly nothing there...

When you finally wise up and grab a hold of GOD's hand, you miraculously find that strength that you were so desperately looking for.

And then...that something or someone finally shows up and they do not even begin to understand your newfound bravery, courage and strength. Ignorance and their quick attempt to "label" you causes them to misconstrue that "New Relationship" with the LORD as arrogance. In their feeble attempt to blindly judge a book by its cover, they fail to realize that "everything is not what it appears to be," as Mother would so frequently chime to me.

Do not allow someone or something from your past to dictate your present since they clearly have no respect for the future.

For once you have graduated from the pain, the time comes to celebrate the Glory and if they want to be a part of that, then make yourself available. Should they desire to remain "there" and "unchanged," then do not make yourself available. You cannot hold GOD's hand with your left and hold on to the painful past with your right. You will not be able to fully embrace HIM the moment that HE so requests that you fully embrace "HIM."

If they fail to understand, then encourage them to listen with their hearts and not just their ears so where you now are is clearly articulated in not just your words, but demonstrated in your actions.

For you cannot GROW if you are not willing to let "it" GO!

I believe in recycling! Always in search OF, so I thank you FOR, "The Inspiration."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: