Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

"Void Of Any Ambiguity"

Let me be perfectly honest and crystal clear in my integrity. How I feel about you is the world's worst kept secret. You cannot hide what is too big to ever be concealed. You cannot reveal what was too big to ever be hidden. To be perfectly honest, with you, I have always been smitten.

The origins no longer matter within a world that consists of only chatter, so long as the latter does not negatively influence a Love that needs not to be convinced.

My adamance with Love has everything to do with the fact that GOD, is Love.

With absolute certainty, in complete transparency and utter vulnerability, my feelings for you are forever, "Void of Any Ambiguity."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

2 comments:

Karina said...

From reading your recent blog’s postings, it seems as if love did find you after all... I will always wish you the best of everything! You deserve that and more. Good luck!

Love Always!

Anonymous said...

waiting for next post