Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

"When I First Fell In Love With You, I Fell In Love With, You"

"When I First Fell In Love With You, I Fell In Love With, You."

Nothing could ever steer me away from the Love that I HAD for you.

Nothing could ever steer me away from the Love that I still HAVE for you.

Everything that we have grown through, all that I have shown you, up till this day, even in this very special way.

"When I First Fell In Love With You, I Fell In Love With, You."

I publicly profess all that I have privately confessed. For the only way that Love exists is in the midst of Love's cleanliness.

Therefore, I bathe for the chance, to submit at Love's first glance. And to think that I used to fight, the very real possibility of Love at first sight.

How foolish I once was in an attempt to climb the ladder. Now wiser is the latter in my ascension to all that matters, Love.

"When I First Fell In Love With You, I Fell In Love With, You."

And I still do.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: