Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 03, 2011

"I Am Getting BETTER At Getting BETTER."

She walked in the door and her Smile said it all. I knew right then and there, that I would be able to "Trust and Fall" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2011/06/trust-and-fall.html).

The chemistry was impeccable and has yet to cease to amaze me. Focusing in on the goal to continue the same Smile, initially.

I do exactly what it is that I am supposed to do and hang out with Love as if there is no curfew. The things that we would do over again, had the wherewithal been with us and we considered it to be a friend.

Should I take out a full page ad, in the romantic form of a Love letter? Or declare my intentions by way of my actions, that "I Am Getting BETTER At Getting BETTER."

The latter always fares better because the former didn't know any better.

Love was there, but I didn't see it.

Love was talking to me, but I didn't hear it.

Love kept showing up, even when I was absent.

Love Loved me so much that it knew one day I would be, and kept marking me present.

I recognize it!
I hear it!
I am forever in the presence of it!

With no curfew and no more fences to mend, it is time to start hanging out with Love again.

The 2nd chance to get it right the first time, as soon as you begin to realize, "I Am Getting BETTER At Getting BETTER."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: