Smile And Love Always!

Monday, June 20, 2011

"Immaculate Form of Love"

I thought that I was done running the race until I got to the finish line to only discover that the finish line is the starting point for the next race, the next chapter.

What future historical context can I create today, that will be revealed tomorrow, and will live on long after my demise and forevermore?

Whatever I create as of late, teeters on the borderline of GREAT, since greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world. Right?

GREAT has nothing to do with any single, humanly effort, but a collective Heavenly understanding that what is done is not for you, but for an existence that extends to the far reaches that we are not humanly capable of extending ourselves to, hence the Heavenly intervention.

The same intervention that starts and ends with the understanding that it always has been and always will be about what we have that we should always extend ourselves to, not only for ourselves and on behalf of ourselves, but to others, in the most "Immaculate Form of Love."

On to the next race and the next chapter. I'll see you at Love's finish line, if there is one. Smile.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: