Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 17, 2011

"Now Empty"

The indiscretions of my past were all placed in a box with my name written on it. One by one, I have gone through the laundry list of things that I needed to address, resolve, fix, make better and even complete in the form of do overs.

Upon acknowledgment of the items in Corey's box, in advance I Prayed for clarity and understanding as I embarked upon the sometimes daunting task of putting myself on blast to rectify and remedy ALL of the things of and about my past.

It is easy for you to put someone else on blast and probably just as easy for others that put you on blast. But try doing it to yourself in an attempt to better yourself.

Humble pie is as bitter as it sounds! And a tall glass of humility, no ice, is the only beverage in which to wash it down.

Upon completion and resolution of each of those items, I exposed myself, understood myself in a better attempt to understand myself, asked GOD to forgive me, asked whomever I wronged for their forgiveness and lastly, I forgave myself so that I could effectively move on with the rest of my Life.

I handled each item with the utmost respect that it so deserved because although I did not hear before, there is no misunderstanding or playing ignorant to GOD's Word.

Perhaps me getting it wrong was the fuel that I needed in order to inspire others to get it right. Use me GOD!!!

Having spent the last few years cleaning out the closet that once housed Corey's box, I have happily shred each and every one of those artifacts that used to define me that were once in that box.

You see my heart has been changed, my Life redefined. I no longer straddle the fence or tread on that thin line.

Nothing contrary to the Love of GOD shall successfully captivate my attention in order to tempt me. For it was through the Love of GOD, that I was able to work through it all and my box is "Now Empty."

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: