Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"You Can Smell The Love"

What an absolute Blessing it is to be able to share in the Love that composes my surroundings and is deeply rooted in my foundation.

Although archaeological efforts had to unearth what Love knew was already there having been previously present, I am proud and humbled to be able to live Life in utter transparency, Loving harmony, complete honesty and happily, ever after.

My wife knows my heart for my heart too was unearthed as a gift in return for her Loving ways that received anything but, once upon a time.

My Life has been transformed through my actions alone and my words serve only as a summary and testimony to the course of actions that directed my actions up to and including a Blog, any Blog, that I have written.

It is easy to see, hear, taste and even touch the Love. But it is within another hemisphere that you would have to exist so that "You Can Smell The Love" before you even step foot into the home that shares in the Love that composes the surroundings that are deeply rooted within Love's foundation.


It is good to be home, where "You Can Smell The Love."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: