Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

"Compel Yourself to Expel All That is Within You"

I am compelled to expel all that is within me.

The good, Lovingly.
The bad, intentionally.
My Faith, feverishly.

I am purposed to absorb my experiences and wring them out in the sink of Life, not necessarily for the vicarious aspects of living, but for the intentional aspects of giving.

The Love within my heart bares all and plays no part within the realm of mediocrity, hence the perceived notion that the lack of interest is due to heightened immaturity.

You can give what you do not receive, but eventually you will need to receive what it is that you give, as your heart is so compelled to expel all that is within you. For you cannot give away nothing in the form of depleted resources, expecting everything in the form of unlimited choices.

"Compel Yourself to Expel All That is Within You."

Open yourself up to give and receive, Love. For your heart will compel your mouth to speak whatever there is on the inside. Until then, you Smile, awaiting the arrival of the moment to "Compel Yourself to Expel All That is Within You."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: