Smile And Love Always!

Friday, June 17, 2011

"It Carries Me"

After hate has used you and all of your energy up, it so rudely drops you off wherever it no longer needs you, so that it can pick up the next "suspecting" person that is all too anxious to allow hate to use them in order to spew its short term mediocrity across the lay of the land in long term hopes of enduring in the same or like capacity as only Love can.

Too much of the time being used by hate is not "unsuspecting" and much sooner than later the facade of Love that hate has for us is revealed and we begin to embark upon a campaign of forgiveness in hopes that the damage is not irreparable.

But the Love of GOD which knows no hate and resides within the heart of Truth shall always speak nothing but the Truth to a heart that is so compelled to allow the remolding and reshaping of its existence so that it may be an example and demonstration of the one thing that hate can do absolutely nothing with. And that is Love.

Hate will wear you out and weigh you down. But Love! "It Carries Me."

So prop yourself up and release hate before it so rudely releases you! I conquered hate so that I could master Love. Now allow Love to carry you.

Smile.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: