Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"A Quiet Strength"

Silently, I traverse on this journey, exploring the possibilities, creating opportunities and doing so, happily.

Should my Smile be my umbrella, then bring on the rain! The target matters not when Love is my BEST shot!

I aim at success and fall short of nothing less in any capacity due to my never ending insatiable appetite to solidify, by working towards, thus creating my legacy.

Defeat me not when my contents are composed of the attributes of victory.

Exploit my heart so long as you represent it accurately.

No need to justify your actions when you habitually do the right thing.

When you are in the presence of Love, you will depart with what Love imparts, irrespective of what you bring.

Come in with your baggage, leave with your luggage and a pocket full of forgiveness.

Forgive so that you can be forgiven and live Life not in loneliness.

But, Happiness abound, perpetual joy that can ALWAYS be found, sans the effort of having to search.

"A Quiet Strength" is my foundation in which Corey is forever perched.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: