Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, July 07, 2011

"Therefore, I Do!"

The Love that you have within your heart will not be accepted by everyone. It just means that whomever was NOT the one. But never attempt or cease the Love within your heart from being shared with whomever might indeed BE the one.

I have Loved the one that I thought Loved me.

I have Loved the one that I thought was meant to be.

I have Loved the one that set my heart free.

But at the end of the day it is all for naught, if I don't "Love Me" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2011/04/love-me.html).

"Therefore, I do!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

1 comment:

K---- said...

How interesting this life is that whomever we love does not always love us in return.

Love and smiles always!