Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Love Me"

An ounce of doubt could never replace the pound of Love that this ton of emotions spills over for you.

What I see today, is what I felt on yesterday, which has me looking forward to tomorrow, knowing that you will be a part of it.

Stop reflecting on the past by embracing the future happiness, that forgot to remember the mistakes of before.

No need to knock, for I have intentionally left the door open for you to make your grand entrance to the corridor of my heart.

When I first said "YES," I knew that you were the "ONE."

I continually feel Blessed from both the Father AND the Son.

The Smile that you bestow upon me could never be replicated for another and what I have come to know about you, I Love the fact that you are a dedicated daughter, sister, future wife and Loving Mother.

The physical beauty needs no introduction because the internal beauty speaks for itself.

You make me Smile as if I've never Smiled before.

You make me want to open up each and every one of the previously closed doors.

You are the representation of my infatuation that has turned into, all of the Love that I have reserved, solely for you.

The way that you "Love Me" has everything to do, and is one of the very reasons, why I Love you too!

"Love Me"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: