Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"ALL, Not Some"

Over my Life I have been conditioned to fight for what I believe in, who I believe in and what is ultimately right in addition to the right thing in which to do.

Good, bad or otherwise, it is far too easy for us to fall back on what we know, what we "think" we know and what we are "used" to doing: good, bad and otherwise.

But Faith! That ALMIGHTY component and daily ingredient compels us to relinquish all of what we know, what we "think" we know and what we are "used" to doing in lieu of, Faith, the size of a mustard seed.

Stillness does not equate to weakness. Stillness is the window to GOD's strength. And you cannot admire it, if you are constantly moving, hence.

In recent times, I have caught myself "moving" and "responding" as opposed to "witnessing" and "admiring" the impeccable brilliance of my Loving Father!

I chastise my son in order to show him that there is only one...way in which to do the right thing.

But, I am not just a Father, for I am ALSO a son, that needs to be reminded from time to time, even in most recent times.

I Pray for,
I choose to,
Live and reside in Peace and Happiness.

Therefore, it is incumbent upon me, you and us to rise, stand, and let "GOD" fight our battles, "ALL, Not Some," good, bad and otherwise.

For we belong to "HIM," by way of "ALL, Not Some."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let "GOD" fight our battles, "ALL, Not Some," good, bad and otherwise.

That indeed, is the only way to come "through it all" in one piece. Praised always be his NAME.