Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Love Compelled Me To"

No, I didn't have to do what I did and go where I "went,"
I didn't have to go "there,"
I wasn't brought "here,"
And no I wasn't "sent."

I followed my heart, lead by my intuition,
That whatsoever I feel in my heart,
I will act out in complete submission.

I will do whatever needs to be done, fulfilling the purpose within the plan and mitigating any deviations that might be out on the horizon.

I have tried it my way and since I am attempting it again, I concede that my initial attempt had entirely too much to do with me.

Therefore, I have removed the "me," flipped the "m" to a "w" that now includes and states "we."

I do not pretend to know what I do not know, but I am so compelled to go where I must grow.

GOD is efficient with respect to what I ultimately need, thus providing the food FOR the thought that shall continually feed, my soul for the sole purpose of making me a better me, by way of relinquishing "me" in lieu of "we."

"Love Compelled Me To" tell you,
By way of my physical presence,
That, I'm here!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: