Smile And Love Always!

Friday, April 01, 2011

"Milestones"

Life is chalk full of "firsts" and "next's" so long as we are willing participants moving towards progression and not regressing at the sight nor sound of fear.  The next chapter in our lives is contingent upon our completion of the current chapter in our lives.  We move when it is time for us to move and we do so Prayerfully compatible with not necessarily what "we" want, but what HE wants for us to do and be.
 
It has been an honor and a privilege to have finished with one, knowing that my preparedness for the next is on tap and just an opportunity away.
 
Congratulations on the next chapter in your life.  May the previous chapter have provided you with all that you will need for the current chapter that is about to unfold.  But since GOD is ever present, the need to know is superseded by our smidgen of Faith, that whether or not we know for sure, the mere fact that HE knows is all that we need to know, until HE so deems it necessary for us, by way of revelation.
 
I'm here, I'm ready. I'm there, I'm gone!  The next chapter is yours, to graciously carry on.
 
Congratulations on your "Milestone" Mrs. Tibbs!
 
I look forward to reading the next chapter.  On this your last day, in all actuality your "first," it is time to turn the page in order to begin your "next."
 
Continued Blessings and thank GOD for our Life's "Milestones."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: