Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

"HE Reads My Blogs"

If you knew that everything that you were doing was being WATCHED, how would you DO things differently?

If you knew that everything that you were saying was being HEARD, how would you SAY things differently?

If you knew that everything that you wrote was being READ, how would WRITE things differently?

Or would you change anything at all?

I am consciously aware of the fact that I am being "watched, heard and read" in each of those individual and collective areas.

It is easy to write a Blog for someone else to READ and even memorize it for someone else to HEAR. But it is in the "application" and not the "memorization" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2008/08/application-not-memorization.html) and how I actually apply it to and in my Life so that it can make an outward impact for all of those that are indeed WATCHING.

You can not solely partake with zero intentions to participate. It does not work like that, nor that way. The energy that you expel to this world shall always boomerang itself as you consume the same energy that you dished out in the first place.

WATCHED
HEARD
READ

Would you still NOT do things differently if you knew that you were being WATCHED, HEARD and/or READ?

Considering the fact that we all do "something" in private for a reason, I am sure that you too would CHANGE if privacy was no longer a luxury that even poverty can afford.

Perfection may not be a viable selection, but working on my ways to brighten and strengthen all of my days so that I may live out my Life's Purpose and complete HIS Will, shall always keep me conscious of the fact that somewhere, someone is WATCHING, LISTENING and READING, everything that I do.

Therefore, my ways were compelled to yield to and embrace change because HE is WATCHING, LISTENING....and I take comfort in knowing, that "HE Reads My Blogs."

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

1 comment:

Bethany-Ashley N. Crespin said...

Love!! When the thought is put into your head that He sees, hears, knows all....you have no choice to do it all for his glory. AMEN & AMEN!