Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Speak And Love Anyway"

If you only speak when you are spoken to, what happens if no one were to ever speak to you?

If you only demonstrate Love when Love has clearly been demonstrated to you, what do you do when Love has not been so demonstrated?

Unfortunately too many people would choose to NOT speak, to NOT Love, because it was NOT first done to them.
Such a sad state of affairs because more often than not, the willingness to speak along with the willingness to Love are both readily present. The only component that is absent, thus preventing the tongue from speaking and the heart from Loving is ACTION. Action on YOUR behalf!

Do not look for or complain if someone does not speak to you or attempt to Love you. If you do not speak to them or Love them, then you yourself are ill-prepared to do the same. So, how could you possibly be receptive of the things that you yourself are NOT doing?

I'm just saying!

That is exactly why it is called reciprocity!

But Glory Be To GOD, that my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ did not wait to SPEAK to me. HE did not wait to LOVE!

HE came to me SPEAKING! HE came to me LOVING!
HE came to me!

It does not even sound right to say that because I should have first gone to HIM, SPEAKING and LOVING.

But advanced reciprocity...that is what it is all about!

Advanced reciprocity compelled HIM to do so to me first, so that I can not only witness how it should be done, but to inject that same ACTION and to do so myself.

I'm just saying!

That willingness to speak along with that willingness to Love are both readily present, so take the necessary ACTION
to "Speak And Love Anyway."

I am grateful to GOD that Jesus did TO and FOR me, being the immaculate example of what TO do.

"TYJ!"
http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2010/10/tyj.html

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: