Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

"The Sting Of Regret"

As I got older I made a Promise to and for myself to never live Life to solely arrive to the point of regret. Although we will undoubtedly experience regrettable times during our Lifetime, those moments should not take ownership of the remainder of our Lifetime, but serve as a testimony to someone else to and for their Lifetime.

What we go through is not just what WE go through, but what other people WITNESS us go through. GOD's plan is bigger than any single individual that I am aware of. And if they think that it is not, pardon my absence from your Life because chances are, there is no room to accommodate me AND your ego concurrently.

In my Lifetime "The Sting Of Regret" pertains to me, contained within thee and now serves as a testimonial of my Lifetime's history.

I went THROUGH in order to come OUT! And THAT is the Glory OF GOD, Glory TO GOD, Glory BE To GOD!

I came out! "The Sting Of Regret" only exists if you exist as an island to one's self.

Otherwise, GOD's plan is bigger than any single individual that I am aware of.

Glory Be To GOD!

Embrace every bit of your Life, so that you may one day offer comfort to someone else during theirs!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey