Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"And No One Else"

We divulge our JOY in hopes that they are going to be happy FOR us.

We share in our VICTORY in hopes that they will celebrate WITH us.

We slide a tad bit of Faith in their direction thinking that they will never let us down.

But, who the hell are we kidding?

Your joy is YOUR joy!
Your victory is YOUR victory!
And that Faith? Well, THAT belongs to GOD!

He's a jealous one alright!

Stay in the game of Life and give HIM the Glory!

You cannot share YOUR joy that was customized just for you, with your name on it.

That victory that you obtained, well it now serves as a testimony, with the author deserving the credit of Glory that will serve as an example for others to renew their Faith so that they too can get the same kind of joy, with THEIR name affixed as the recipient.

That joy, it is YOURS!

That victory, it is now your testimony!

And that all mighty Faith? Well that belongs to the Father, "And No One Else."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: