Smile And Love Always!

Friday, October 15, 2010

"TYJ"

Random bursts of thanks precede my day, occur throughout the day and conclude my day whenever I am reminded of the greatness of GOD coupled by the fact that HE has so allowed me to see another Glorious day, partaking in all that this Blessing of Life has in which to offer.

Blessings might be free, but the cost was indeed paid in advance, hence every single one of my outbursts of THANKS!

I am compelled to yell, even when it is in my truck where only HE can hear me. I am sure that others have witnessed my joy, which cannot be contained by closed windows on a vehicle.

Do you not see the Smile through the glass?

Do you not smell the Cologne of Glory that creates a path of my scented presence?

Do you not see the Holy swagger on full display as I pop my Spiritual collar?

How about that positive aura that refuses to dumb DOWN in order to accommodate what refuses to step UP?

Glory..Be..To..GOD!

How could you NOT give thanks, silently, outwardly, internally, hysterically, admirably, honorably, all for the Glory...that is to.."Be To GOD!"

TMI is not "Too Much Information" when the glorification is "TYJ"...Thank YOU Jesus!

...silently, outwardly, internally, hysterically, admirably, honorably...

Thank You Jesus! "TYJ!"

Rest In Peace Deacon Reuben Alvin Naylor.

Thank You Jesus! "TYJ!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

1 comment:

Robin D. said...

Corey, You really know how to use your words(The Word)in such a poetic way ....Cologne of Glory ... scented presence .... Holy Swagger ... Spiritual collar.... WoW!! Amazing Words. This is a Great blog, Corey. It speaks to me plenty. "TYJ..TYJ"!