Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"With Love In My Heart and Action In My Words"

Do not ever say what you mean unless you TRULY mean what it is that you say. If you should ever be in doubt as to whether someone likes "it" or not, just replace THEM with YOU and ask the same question.

What is contained within your heart cannot and will not allow its presence to ever be denied. You may be able to camouflage and conceal the true contents contained within, with the strict caveat, of that being temporary.

But sooner than later, Prayerfully your latter will be greater, the revelation of who and what resides within your heart shall reveal itself and your efforts to further contain it will find themselves reduced to nothing more than an exercise in futility.

A clean and pure heart will always respond in a clean and pure manner. If not, then it is not.

I will not inquire about the intentions of others because the residential status of its occupants will demonstrate the actions that are garnered from the feelings of the heart that houses what is TRULY intended from them to you.

Substitutes can not ever constitute the destitute or the desolate. It too will prove to be temporary, constantly in a state of flux while your Love remains stationary, awaiting the return of the home owners. Home is indeed where the heart is.

So, follow your heart and part ways never, to again go astray or deviate from the one that was meant to coexist within your world, as a population of two.

With "Love In My Heart and Action In My Words," my path has been determined with the footprints of my past, present and future clearly representing where I have been, where I am and where I will ultimately reside, in the home that houses the only thing that truly matters, Love.

"With Love In My Heart and Action In My Words."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

1 comment:

tarryn said...

Always remember to keep an open mind and you will be able to always make the most out of each day and your life.