Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Done, Here, To"

Even when the situation looks bleak, you can still open up your mouth to speak, to the Heavenly Creator, the all encompassing Navigator, that can help you bypass the million steps in front of you by placing you in the confines of an Elevator, if you so believe.

Whatever is in front of you shall always pale in stark comparison to what is behind you whenever you so choose to appreciatingly glance in your Life's rearview.

Every chance is a chance anew, to cement your past by confirming that you grew, with all that you have learned by expanding on all that you once knew.

We had to go through our PAST in order to arrive at our PRESENT as we boldly march our way into our FUTURE.

September is almost done. October is almost here. And I'm already looking forward to November. The Past, the Present and the Future.

In your Life, what is almost Done? In your Life, what is almost Here? And in your Life, what are you looking forward To?

As long as GOD is part of the equation, EVERYTHING shall balance out.

"Done, Here, To"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: