Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"Get Me Back In Focus"

The intentions of others will not always be crystal clear and could very well be camouflaged to hide the true desire of their thoughts and subsequent actions that pertain to YOU as they proceed to do what is important to THEM.

I have never been one to readily identify myself with a group or a clique, therefore my thought process is adamantly contrary to the thought processes of any of the such.

If I know not who I am, then how and more importantly WHY would I trust you to define who and what I am? Rhetorical of course.

Gentle-natured does not translate to fool-hearted, but the origins of the insults are too selfishly ignorant to know otherwise.

A very near and dear person reminded me of something to help me, "Get Me Back In Focus." My Mother would have done the same and in her absence she has once again decided to lend her thoughts to someone else's voice, for the benefit of my ears.

Never be afraid to say something to someone that YOU Love, that THEY need to HEAR, to help them "Get Them Back In Focus." They will Love you for it in the end.

"Keep your witts about you Corey," Mother would always chide. Thank you for the vicarious reminder Mother. I Love you both, the message AND the messenger.

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that your beautiful mother gave you this gentle reminder. I thank God for blessing you with your gift of words. This message definitely reached me "on-time".

God bless you always!