Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"One More Time"

I could not even begin to fathom, let alone contemplate what my Life would be like without the blanket of Grace and Mercy that has kept me covered from the coldness of the world, all the while foolish pride trying its best to convince me that, "I'm good."

You are only as good, as you are good.

And this feeble attempt to have me believe that I can do this Life thing without the Provider OF my Life, is as silly as me thinking that I can be a husband without having a wife.

You are only as good, as you are good.

Still trying to persuade me that I can be a remote Father or that of one by proxy, common sense is an unwrapped "gift" that has unfortunately become fashionable to "re-gift."

You are only as good, as you are good.

Failing to OWN up to your responsibilities or to hold yourself accountable is equivalent to an attempt at drawing a line of equity on a home that has already been foreclosed.

You are only as good, as you are good.

My eyes have opened and the air circulates through my lungs on its own. I have been afforded, "One More Time" to not SAY that "I'm good," but to demonstrate it as well.

For you are only as good, as you are good.

And to GOD Be The Glory!

Forever and a Day!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: