Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"As Is"

When I first began to fall in Love with you I was so afraid that like everyone else, you would hold my past against me. What I failed to realize and the mistake that I initially made was holding you in a "like regard" to and with the same people that were and could not ever be on your level, of your caliber.

Never one to have believed in "Love at first sight," yet your account of the possibilities compelled me to reconsider my immaturity within that realm of possibility.

You made me see what was right before me, having cleared a path offering me complete visibility.

Although you have indeed taught and expanded upon my concept of Love and all of its impeccable attributes, I must thank YOU for first Loving me the way that YOU found me, "As Is."

I am eternally grateful! I thank "YOU" LORD. I Love "YOU" too.

"As Is."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: