Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"The Importance of Family"

We may not be able to pick and choose who and what shares our DNA, but we are indeed able to make the B.E.S.T. out of all of the members that compose what we commonly refer to as Family.

We may not agree, constantly be on the outs and share "disagreements" as the sole thing that we have in common, besides our scientific make-up, but glory be to GOD that we STILL have what we commonly refer to as Family.

Far be it from me to arrive at a conclusion that would be void and even slightly contrary to "The Importance of Family," but rather speak and act on the one thing that matters MOST outside of Love, and that is, Family.

Let there be zero confusion on what matters M.O.S.T. whether or not you have the B.E.S.T. out of all of the members that compose what we commonly refer to as Family.

I accept and Love you all, if for no other reason than the fact that HE so Loves me. And that is good enough.

I'm going to miss you Grandma!

I Love you very much!

Thank you for helping me comprehend, "The Importance of Family."

Love,
Co.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile,
Corey

No comments: