Smile And Love Always!

Monday, September 27, 2010

"Collage"

My future represents a magnificent "Collage" of every aspect of my entire past adequately represented through all of the layers of experience that have afforded me many Life lessons to be shared so that I may in turn enrich someone else's Life.

Such a burden on the narrowly focused perspective that can only bare witness to an effort that bares the name of the same.

But once you broaden your horizons in order to capture the horizontal perspective of things that truly differ from you in a selfless capacity can you then extend BEYOND "your" capacity to allow yourself to receive the enrichment that someone else's Life has to offer.

I am THERE and HERE, is where I am!

"Corey's Collage"

What does "(your name) Collage" say about you?

It is never too late to re-write the present, that will eventually document the history, that will one day help to create your future, that will ultimately compose YOUR "Collage."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey

No comments: