Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Get Back Up Again!"

The best part of reflection is the fact that the projection no longer resembles you, if you were paying attention.

The change that you see is "Life's Rearview" displaying a faint picture of the past that you have progressed FROM, as you steadily move towards everything that GOD wants you to BECOME.

The further you progress, the smaller it becomes, the more likely the blip that it represents will no longer be representative of you and will only serve as an example for others, in which NOT to follow.

It is quite humbling to put yourself on blast, to rid yourself of your hideous and heinous past.

To confront what you once denied, especially if all of the itemized negativity truly applied.

To reintroduce yourself from what they USED to "know," to what you "now" SHOW.

After having successfully completed your transformation, eradicating all past, present and "future" stagnation, having faced and conquered that self alienation, rebuilding your once towering impenetrable motivation and determination, you are all set for your reclassification: "Get Back Up Again!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: