Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Claim It As Such"

As I marinate on the infinite possibilities that are strewn across the landscape before me, up to and including the very real possibility of eternal Love, I am compelled to GASP... at the sheer awesomeness of the Promise of GOD in the form of HIS Word that is both preceded and succeeded by HIS ability to "make it happen" just as it was supposed to happen, in accordance to HIS Will.

It is a mouthful that is chalk full of "Exponential Potential," desires that never tire, the absolute best of the Blessed, the story to and for YOUR Glory, the Wife to compliment your Life, the start of one end in order for the next to begin, the very real possibility that with GOD there is no uncertainty.

Today, is a Glorious day...because I am alive to "Claim It As Such."

I Love and Miss You Dearly Mother!

Glory Be To GOD!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: