Smile And Love Always!

Friday, August 06, 2010

"Shortcomings"

My "Shortcomings" were not the reason that I was constantly coming up short. Not paying attention to my "Shortcomings" was the reason that I constantly kept coming up short.

That open book test that our teachers used to administer...The answers were right in front of us the whole time, if we only took the necessary time to decipher what we needed as opposed to what was intentionally there to distract us, subsequently deviating us from staying on our course.

The answers never change, irrespective of how the question is strategically juxtaposed. If the answers change, then perhaps you either misunderstood the questions or your focus was too intent upon the distraction who's sole job was to simply distract...YOU!

Learning from our "Shortcomings" can effectively generate for us the type of longevity that is only reserved for those that are willing to step up, regardless of what is being thrown their way, because they have conditioned their minds to respect the undeniable "Power of GOD."

On the surface, it is hard to fathom how someone's "Shortcomings" (with an emphasis on "Short") could one day propel them to receive "Longevity" (with an emphasis on "Long").

My Life has been riddled with mistakes, but GOD...

...As I embrace them.

All of my "Shortcomings" are beginning to propel...

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: