Smile And Love Always!

Friday, August 13, 2010

"The Love Of My Life"

May "The Love Of My Life" not collide but merge her lane into mine and ride shotgun with me, with the understanding that no matter who's driving, GOD is ALWAYS in control!

May she acknowledge and Love HIM in the same "capacity" that I acknowledge and Love HIM.

May she respect my relationship with HIM enough to trust the decisions that "I" and "We" make for "Us."

And lastly,

May she EMBODY within her body the collective attributes that extend far beyond being "cute,"

The SELFLESS capacity that illustrates her entire tenacity,

Her Life's PURPOSE that keeps her intensely focused,

The DRIVE that keeps her out of neutral coasting backwards,

The MOTIVATION that removes any and all stagnation,

The DETERMINATION to upright her downtrodden situation,

The BELIEF, that the "Power of GOD" can triumph over ALL grief,

The EXCEPTIONAL to know that through the Love of GOD, "all-things-are-POSSIBLE!"

I await YOU, "The Love of My Life."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: