Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

"All the Honor, "GLORY" and Praise"

As the man was sitting in the confessional, he boldly and sarcastically posed the question, "so, why does "HE" get all of the glory?!"

Even though this was a scene straight out of a movie that I was watching, I perked up in amazement that someone would ask such a question while simultaneously making a futile statement.

Then I began to wonder how many people actually THINK or FEEL this way in real Life?

But Glory Be To GOD that the answer to that question is already known by the person or the people that are asking it. Even the non-believers are abundantly aware of the power of GOD, which begs the question as to WHY, they would actually "attempt," to deny HIM in the first place.

It is not like WE "created" anything.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We never spoke Life into existence for anyone or anything.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We did not make the Heavens and the Earth.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We never parted any bodies of water.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We are not able to walk upon the same bodies of water that we were never able to part.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We awoke from that surgery that we were never supposed to survive.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We outlived the expectations of the physicians that stamped an expiration date upon us.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

Our physicals came back with better than expected results, considering how we treat our bodies.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We made it home safely when we should not have been driving to begin with.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

He wiped our slate clean of all of our FILTHY DIRT!

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

HE wrapped his everlasting arms around my family and I when HE welcomed my little brother.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

He kept me comforted after HE welcomed My wonderful Mother.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

He made a way when I saw no way out of Life's many predicaments.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

For all of the things that HE has ever done for you, up to and including ALL of the things that only you and HE know about.

So, why does HE get all of the glory?

We are continuously forgiven for our misgivings, shortcomings and selfishness that causes us to act in a way that is contrary to the Love of GOD.

...and he had the nerve to ask, "so, why does HE get all of the glory?"

I know no one else that so righteously deserves it!

To GOD I give it ALL, because without HIM, I had none! Truth be told, it wasn't "mine" to begin with.
And THAT, is why HE, gets "All the Honor, "GLORY" and Praise."

Glory, Glory, Glory, Be To GOD!

AMEN!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

No comments: