Smile And Love Always!

Friday, August 27, 2010

"You're Almost There!"

Have you ever thought about giving up on:

1. Your Situation?
2. Love?
3. Life?
4. Even GOD?

Sometimes the closer that you get, the harder that things become.

The ease in which we obtain things garners not the appreciation of the same. But your blood, sweat and tears shall sustain you for years, in which to come.

Be not discouraged, but "Of Good Courage" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2009/03/of-good-courage.html), that you are indeed getting closer.

Bandage the wounds from where the blood seeps.

Wipe the sweat from your brows.

Embrace the tears that give way to gravity.

Replenish your Spirit by merely "glancing" over your shoulder to see how far you have come in a relatively short period of time.

1. Your Situation...is going through a metamorphosis and change is abound.
2. Love...will become recognizable once again.
3. Life...does indeed get better.
4. Even GOD...is abundantly aware of all that you have been through.

I said: "Sometimes the closer that you get, the harder that things become."

So, YOU HANG IN THERE, because "You're Almost There!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always,
Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what can you do to have faith while in search or patiently waiting for love and what can we do to help get through rough patches? Clearly God only gives us what we can handle but where can we search for faith when giving up becomes easy?