Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 02, 2011

"For Your Purpose"

Doing what you want to do, going where you want to go and saying what you want to say is living within the purpose that you have identified and defined for yourself.

But have you ever similarly pondered the same outside of and excluding the "you" part of doing, going and saying?

Could you possibly fathom an existence that would remove "you" from the equation and reduce the "you" in your persuasion, in order to accomplish and achieve the things that are meant for "you," by way of the removal of "you" from ALL things pertaining to "you?"

Who's purpose are we meant to serve as we live out our Life's existence in an attempt to live "our" lives?

Should it not be about "us" since it is indeed "our" lives that we are living and starring in?

Have you ever watched a movie where the supporting cast upstaged the stars, thus making and paving the way for a better experience within the movie, the script and each of the scenes?

It is through the selfless role of supporting cast that we are first introduced to the next level and all of the potential contained within. You see they are abundantly aware of their role and its importance to the overall "picture."

So is Life, when we begin to accept our supporting role and acknowledge the same importance that our lives "serve" as we live out "our" lives in as selfless a capacity as possible, fathomable and doable.

We reap the benefits of the seeds sewn as we begin to sow additional seeds for others to bare witness to as an example of the purpose that we are to "serve" in "our" lives.

We begin to get IT, when we forfeit the "you" that would prevent "us" from getting the BIG "picture."

In my supporting role, I do not live my Life for "my" purpose, rather I live my Life "For Your Purpose."

Glory Be To GOD!

Always and forevermore.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: