Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Change In Your Situation"

In order to change your situation, you must first CREATE change in your situation. Some folk do not believe in reinventing the wheel. But, if you have been riding around your entire Life on a flat tire, then perhaps it is TIME, to reinvent the wheel.

Acceptance of less than is not your friend, contrary to popular subconscious belief! Consciously we would never settle for less than, yet here we are increasingly doing just that by way of the outer mind AND body experiences that we put ourselves through, all for the sake of....

We lend ourselves to things that never have or had any intentions on ever paying us back, even after we have more than picked up the slack. Our patience goes broke, the burdens anchor us down and before we know it, we find ourselves riding around on not only fumes, but a flat.

The "change" that we are seeking will not come by way of someone else's creation, but rather ONLY through the elation of our own motivation to CREATE "change" within our situation.

If you ever want your situation to change, then you must first CREATE "Change In Your Situation."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: