Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Whatever Happens"

The upside to the downside are the lessons learned that are garnered.

The downside to the upside are not adhering to those lessons learned that were garnered.

Foolishly repeating the same mistakes due to that comfortable bed commonly referred to as a rut, that we continuously find ourselves in. We make our way INTO them and are dumbfounded on how we should or need to get OUT of them. We look for answers that we are already in possession of. We answer questions with answers contrary to the ones that we are already in possession of. We cry foul when it is US that hit the ball foul to begin with. It wasn't the pitcher, all the pitcher did was what the pitcher was supposed to do, pitch the ball.

The onus is on the batter, you and me, to connect with the truth by way of hitting the ball and making the necessary progress in order for us to at least reach first base.

Irrespective of what Life, the pitcher, throws our way, we should be able to make the most out of our situations and put ourselves in scoring positions that would have us on track for VICTORY! But victory is not just in WINNING! No, VICTORY is in the participation of the game itself!

The determination of "Whatever Happens" should not be "left" in the hands that have no intentions on doing "right" by you. Said determination requires YOUR participation!

Victory is MINE because I am YOURS! Thank You Jesus!

Thank You for participating in my Life so that "Whatever Happens," I am more than prepared to learn from, adhere to, claim victory in the name of, do "right" by, not feel "left" out of, because "Whatever Happens," I choose to never let go of Your hand.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: