Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 09, 2011

"Let Love Find Me!"

The harder that I try to Love, the greater the resistance to the Love that I am trying to demonstrate to and for the one that I Love.

But discouraged is not an adjective that I would employ to do the job that I already know it does not have the education nor the skillset in which to do.

What kind of performance review would discouragement actually garner outside of its discouraging disposition? Rhetorical, but food for thought nonetheless.

In the interim, I shall allow me to be me and to Love unconditionally, with a healthy respect of unselfishly discovering the infinite possibilities that exist within the realm of the same, with the only exception being that of the name, of the inevitable targeted recipient.

Therefore, I will continue to be the best that I can be, and "Let Love Find Me!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: