Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"The Source of My Strength"

I am thankful that the moments that could have taken my breath away, and ended my Life, were overridden by the breath that Jesus blew my way, to spare my Life.

In an act of preservation, to take what my Life once was, reshape and mold all for the sake of restoration.

How gratifying it is to come to know that dying was not an option when it very well could have been. But it was nothing that Corey did or said, for the reason had a bigger and deeper meaning that I have sought and continue to seek out as a way to continue down the contribution trail depositing seeds of Life wherever, with whatever my Life experiences have bestowed upon me.

Whether it is the subtle reminders or the blatant broadcasts, I forget not what I should lovingly remember for all of the days of my Life. The same Life that did not have to be, had it not been for GOD's Grace and Mercy.

All that I have is not in accordance to all that I have done. You get what you deserve, when you think that you have won. I keep pressing forward because I know that my work is not done, since all that I have is not in accordance to all that I have done.

The strength that I have is independent of any exercise regimen that gives me the perceived strength to lift me through the difficult times. For it is within those trying times that an exercise regimen is insulting to the very real and realized, not perceived strength of Jesus, that lifts me through and delivers me from.

The nucleus of my strength resides within my knees. Whenever I am feeling weak and need to replenish "The Source of My Strength," I can always find it on my knees, in a humbled state!

Glory Be, to G.O.D.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: