Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, May 05, 2011

"The Past!"

Although it is impossible to undue the past, the past does not have to continuously undue you.

I see the pain in your tear filled eyes, I feel the anguish that still torments you and I hear the sounds of the instrumental heartache that composes the soundtrack to your Life.

But I am here to tell you:
The days do get brighter,
You no longer have to be that fighter
Peace is just a Prayer away,
It is alright to receive Smiles your way
Exempt from the Love of GOD you are not,
Happiness is STILL Happy, even if that is all that you got.

One day the past will be just that, "The Past!" A faint memory of all that attempted to define you, but did nothing BUT, refine you.

You will become everything that the past never wanted you to be, all in the name of and for the sole purpose of, VICTORY!

Take a closer look around you. The mere fact that you are still here is proof that losing had no place within your repertoire, within your arsenal and within your existence.

The past doesn't even know or realize that it no longer has any relevance over your future, starting here and now, with your present.

You shall continue to win because with GOD, you have already won!

Although it is impossible to undue the past, the past does not have to continuously undue you.

Soon, the past will be just that, "The Past!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: