Smile And Love Always!

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Recognize Them As Such"

My accomplishments pale in direct comparison to the adversity that first gave birth to my accomplishments. Had it not been for the adversity, the labor pains of success might have otherwise been camouflaged as anything but, pain.

The purpose of the pain was not solely to inflict or thrust itself upon me, but to gauge my willingness to recognize it and be able to fight through it, yet simultaneously appreciate all that it has brought to my Life: good, bad and otherwise.
The silver lining never conceals itself. It is incumbent upon ourselves to identify the silver lining and what it represents by way of our experiences, directly attributing them to the overall process.

Blessings come in all shapes, sizes, colors and demographics. We must deploy our senses to pick up and receive them. But prior to, we must first "Recognize Them As Such."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: