Smile And Love Always!

Friday, July 08, 2011

"Deeply Rooted in Happiness"

They are not always going to be happy for you, but that will not be your problem.

Their Smiles may be as authentic as a Van Gogh reprint, while the masterpiece is nestled away, hiding in plain sight, to their chagrin and much to your own delight.

But this journey is not for the faint of heart that display zero markings of their presence, past, present and probably not the future.

Uprooted to only be replanted in better soil, more sustainable nutrients for a Life that refuses to accept limited growth as an option, but devours the opportunities within the options that are before them.

I have been unhappy within my Life. But now that I know what this happiness is all about, I shall continue to dig within the sacred ground of happiness until I have reached the core, that only compels me to dig even more, giving of myself to obtain, even more.

I fertilize the earth by giving back all that it has given unto me, no longer paying for happiness after realizing that it has always been free.

I may be hard to get to, but I'm easy to find, exactly where I have been Blessed. I have been uprooted and replanted and now I am "Deeply Rooted in Happiness."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: